July 27, 201016 yr comment_14836 I'm debating it. I liked the first one a lot and I loves my RTS games. Shame it isn't downloadable on Steam. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14853 I do not like RTS and I do not play games on my computer .. so No .. I am wondering if it lives up the hype though Report
July 27, 201016 yr Author comment_14855 I'm wondering the same thing. My younger brother downloaded it so I will ask him what he thinks of it. I am on the fence though, especially since I have so many other games to play. Still trying to finish up Divinity 2 (which is awesome) and I just started up Uncharted 2. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14862 I have a couple college buddies that are getting it, but I'm not... never really been into that type of game. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14877 Pretty sure stealthy picked it up already . I want to, but I want a few reviews to roll in. I'm not big into multiplayer RTS, but I usually love the single player experiences. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14881 I like the first one, but the trailers make this one look way different (of course, it only showed cutscenes though, so who know?). I also loved Warcraft 1 and 2, but didn't really care for the changes made in the 3rd one, so I'm a little worried about what they did with this one. I don't really have a decent PC to play it on, so I guess the point is moot anyway. Report
July 27, 201016 yr Author comment_14882 That is the thing with Starcraft, they've made the minimum requirements exceptionally low so I would be surprised if you COULDN'T run it Kitty. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14883 i really liked the first, but i have so much going on it'll be awhile before i get to it. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14900 Pretty sure stealthy picked it up already . yup got it last night at midnight. came home installed it played one online match with my roommate. totally raped the other team, was pretty epic. i played the hell out of the beta too, ive never played the first one to compare it to but its alot of fun. gonna start up the campaign once i get back home from my parents tonight.dont know if ill write a review on it, but ill be glad to give you my two cents on the game after tonight Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14931 That is the thing with Starcraft, they've made the minimum requirements exceptionally low so I would be surprised if you COULDN'T run it Kitty.Hmm...interesting. Also read some people's posts complaining that it's almost too similar to the first one, which sounds great from my perspective. Maybe I'll get it after all. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14950 So i was playing more of the campaign last night, and some of the missions are pretty interesting. I like being able to upgrade my units outside of a mission and they stay that way for all my missions. Makes it alot easier to get units out or makes them way more badass. Bunkers with auto turrets attached to them are way awesome by the way. From what i have seen so far, i would definatley say its worth picking up Report
July 28, 201016 yr Author comment_14951 I wanna be the Protoss (always loved them) and CRUSH TEH ZERG RUUUSSSHHH!!!!!I think I'll go pick it up from Kmart today. They have a deal where you buy it there and get a $20 gift card. Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14952 I wanna be the Protoss (always loved them) and CRUSH TEH ZERG RUUUSSSHHH!!!!!lolololol i crush protoss with the might of the zerg. bring it on chris! Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14987 MY LIFE FOR AIUR!!!!!your zealots are no match for wave after wave after wave after wave of zerglingslet me know when you get it so we can play a few matches Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_14999 Stealthy, I have a friend that's looking for people to play with. I think he wanted to get a team together. I don't have the game yet, but if you're interested I could shoot you his battle.net ID so you can play together. Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15004 Stealthy, I have a friend that's looking for people to play with. I think he wanted to get a team together. I don't have the game yet, but if you're interested I could shoot you his battle.net ID so you can play together.i cant promise that ill be the greatest partner out there, but im always up for a match if im not raiding Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15012 Oooo, I have teh game. Installing now.BTW: You're an awesome dancer SS. You need to teach me those funkin' grooves sometime. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.