July 27, 201016 yr comment_14822 my zune got stolen along with some other stuff recently, and i couldn't afford a new one. i don't buy used electronics off strangers, so i anticipated cancelling my zune account and just using my droid for music.well, turns out spawn offerred me one at a more than reasonable price. i've known him since we were knee high to a midget's *** or whatever, so i knew it'd be in good shape.i thought it was brand farking new when i opened it. i like to keep original packaging, but damn. i couldn't have asked for a cleaner device.sweet. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14835 Wow... That's awesome of Spawn. *gives a round of applause*Suck you had a theft though. I hate people sometimes. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14841 *gives a round of applause*I'd hold off on that. We don't know the "price" MWB had to pay for that Zune... Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14842 Yeah, I keep the original packaging for EVERYTHING. Just something I do honestly.Hell, if I sold anyone my Atari 2600, it would come in the packaging. Same goes for every game system or piece of tech I've ever owned. Glad everything got there safe and you dig it man. Nothing better than making a good friend happy with tech. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.