July 23, 201016 yr comment_14535 I'm sure at the beach your friends can tell what you've been doing all summer long.... Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14545 not me because I hate the beach and will never go there .. come find in a dank, old man bar .. guess what my tan lines look like!! Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14563 they are missing the one of people that you know, worked all summer. farmers tan. Report
July 23, 201016 yr Author comment_14591 I'm naturally pale and very proud of it. IAdmit it... you sparkle in the sunlight. *stabs a stake in your chest* LoL Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14595 You can't kill a Vampire (or Vamphyri) by simply stabbing it in the chest. You have to burn it to death. .. .. according to Brian Lumley. Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14626 they are missing the one of people that you know, worked all summer. farmers tan.haha that would be me! lol Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14635 Lol, thats quite cleverUnless you work indoors, like me. I can't even see the sky most workdays. Mole people rule. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.