December 8, 20178 yr Author comment_91343 https://forum.fivem.net/t/gamemode-rottenv-zombie-gamemode-alpha-v3-0/3929 Report
December 11, 20178 yr comment_91344 Is this a thing we want to do? I mean, I don't own GTAV on PC yet, but might be down for some GTA multiplayer again. Would be like old times. Report
December 11, 20178 yr Author comment_91345 Dude, some of those GTA IV nights with GC was soooo good. Getting drunk and then laughing our asses off. Great times. Report
December 13, 20178 yr comment_91346 I remember us all jumping in a bus and causing all kinds of chaos. Also remember the game glitching and we had indestructible cars for about 30 minutes. Flinging ourselves around the map with the swingset. Great stuff, really wish we could get a group together to rock that stuff again. I would gladly get GTAV on PC to play. Report
December 13, 20178 yr Author comment_91347 Several of us have it or PC. We used to run heists and jobs together. Back when Dateranoth gamed. lol j/k Report
December 20, 20178 yr comment_91348 Shit. It’s on sale for $24. Sucks I’m broke from buying Xmas stuff. Ahh well, I’m sure it’ll go on sale again. Report
December 29, 20178 yr comment_91350 This does look pretty cool. I miss GTA nights as well. I would try to join and such while I'm home for a couple more weeks, but after I finish the game I'm on (Horizon Zero Dawn) I should really focus on reading. I'm a couple books in to the 23 books I'll have to read for my spring semester haha. I'm going to be in Mythology, Folklore, H. P. Lovecraft, and English 1750-1850. If I'm gonna drown in books, that's the way I wanna go lol. Report
January 21, 20188 yr comment_91375 This does look pretty damn cool. How does this work? I thought Rockstar banned on online mods? Even without I would like to play some regular GTA sometime. I still have it installed. Report
January 21, 20188 yr Author comment_91378 Uses FiveM, which uses the single player portion of GTA V. It's how all the RP servers are set up as well. It's why they are limited to 30-32 server population right now. R* likes to keep shooting itself in it's feet. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.