August 13, 20179 yr comment_91207 Oh hell yes. I remember seeing this, but I forgot about it. You seen any streams? Look good? Report
August 13, 20179 yr Author comment_91210 It looks absolutely crazy. The facial animations are pretty amazing. Report
August 13, 20179 yr Author comment_91211 Short from what I've heard, but also worth the price point. Report
August 27, 20179 yr comment_91213 Been busy around the house, but I'll probably grab it when I find it on sale next. Report
September 2, 20179 yr comment_91219 i've been able to play about 20 minutes so-far. like what i see and would have no issue with recommending it. not sure the overall length however if that's a thing. Report
September 2, 20179 yr comment_91222 I'm not too concerned with length if the game is fun. It's on the list. Along with a lot of other games. Haha Report
September 5, 20179 yr comment_91225 i honestly think i could never buy another game and still have enough to last until i die Report
September 30, 20179 yr comment_91251 Me too. Though, it’s an unfair assessment at the snails pace I’ve been playing. Report
October 2, 20179 yr comment_91259 roger that. i'm confounded often when i find games i've never played that were forgotten about a year or more ago. Report
October 8, 20179 yr comment_91265 I bought Death of the Outsider on preorder and still haven’t started it. Report
October 31, 20178 yr comment_91280 I'm late to this discussion, but better late than never. Hellblade was an amazing game. As someone who struggles with mental and anger issues, it really struck a chord with me. At times I had to stop playing completely because it felt almost too real. It will sound ridiculous, but Senua's voices would get mixed in with my own brain screaming at me and force me to put the controller down. If you do play it, be sure to use headphones. It really gives you the sense of multiple voices in your head and if you have some there already that you use games to try and temper, it makes it tough. It probably took me a bit longer than most to complete because of this. I loved the combat, but overall it was the story and the way it was told that really does it for this one. I can't recommend it enough. I really should write up a full "One Man's Opinion" for it. We'll see. Really god game. Report
October 31, 20178 yr comment_91288 I’d love “One Man’s Opinion” on this. I do still plan to play it, but I’ve been way lax on the gaming scene lately. I have th Dishonored DLC to play, and last night I bought the dlc for Horizon Zero Dawn ( one of my favorite games in some time ) that I have to play. I have to admit I have not put a lot of time into gaming this year, but I will continue to find time where I can. Report
October 31, 20178 yr comment_91290 Man, I really need to play Dishonored. Never finished the first one (Own it on PS4) and didn’t ever start the second. Having the PC makes it hard to not buy games on Steam. i played a good bit of Horizon, but found myself gravitating away from it for some reason and finally traded it in. Probably rebuy it when a Game of the Year comes out. Report
November 4, 20178 yr comment_91300 I have the DLC for the latest Dishonored that I need to play, and I'm waiting for the Horizon DLC to drop. I don't know why that game pulled me in so much, but it really did. It's the first game in a long time that I have every trophy for just because I wanted a reason to keep playing. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.