Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Conan Exiles Server Utility

Featured Replies

  • Replies 261
  • Views 63.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the large download size of today's patch. We made changes to visual materials, textures, and other assets--our system needed to re-build all affected assets, which in turn requires everybody to re-download said assets. We'll be mindful of this for the future.

3 hours ago, Dateranoth said:

Hahaha. At least they listened. That was a lot of work for a week early. 

yea.. But nvm, you are still our hero! :) GJ

But, are there those new parameters involved in default server config already? I am guessing that not..

Seriously? I'm still thinking their partnership ending with Ping Perfect was due to something like this.

Also ...

HOTFIX 03.03.2017


A hotfix has been released. Please restart your games and update your servers.

Bugs and Fixes
 

  • Updated server settings to remove decay on placeables


If you are running a private server you can roll back to a previous game database by copying and renaming the file called "game_build_25635.db" to "game.db" in your Saved folder. We advise you to keep a copy of the "game_build_25635.db" just in case.

 

Apparently placeables without a foundation (wheels of pain, altars etc) decayed and vanished in a couple hours after that huge update. When it rains it pours.

  • Author

Going to be taking a break from this utility for a bit. I'll fix any bugs that might come up, but it's currently fully functional with most needed options.  Frustrates me that they rolls out stuff like the last update and yet still no RCon.  Plus I have some games I want to play.

Thank you for all your work on this! It has been very much appreciated!

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

 

I have a problem with the remote restart tool. I get the error: " Client: Could not send the data, Error code: 10038"

My conan server is on a dedicated root with MS 2012R2. The port is open in the firewall. I wrote the correct IP of my server in the config file of the remote restart tool...

Trying to fix the errors for hours now... could you help me :(?

 

  • Author

If the error happens when you try to connect to perform the restart then it is probably an error on the client. Try the restart tool on a different PC and see if it works. One of our admins here has a problem on his PC where it won't connect some times. However I can always connect.

I tried it with 2 devices but both of them are Windows 10 clients.

I´ll send you a pm with the restart password and the ip of the server

  • 1 month later...

I take it this one isn't as popular as Rust with you guys? I have this one on my wishlist on Steam, but don't want to snag it unless I know people that play.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi!  Wondering if you got back into Conan Exiles with the release of the game.   I had been desperately hunting to find a tool that would work to help make my life a bit easier and I found yours.  I've been testing it out and have it running on one of our servers. This morning there was an update and it detected that it was out of date like a charm, but apparently something went wrong in the update process.  From the Log:

2018/05/15 06:36:00 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 13236)] Update Check Starting.
2018/05/15 06:36:08 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 13236)] Server is Out of Date! Installed Version: 2747242 Latest Version: 2765854
2018/05/15 06:36:08 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 13236)] Server Window Found - Sending Ctrl+C for Clean Shutdown
2018/05/15 06:37:08 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 13236)] Server Did not Shut Down Properly. Killing Process
2018/05/15 06:37:11 Running SteamCMD with validate. [steamcmd.exe +@ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1 +@NoPromptForPassword 1 +login anonymous +force_install_dir D:\Conan Servers\ConanExiles +app_update 443030 validate +quit]
2018/05/15 06:37:55 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 14720)] Started [ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Test.exe ConanSandBox -MULTIHOME=Restofipishere.150 -Port=30100 -QueryPort=30200 -MaxPlayers=50 -ServerName="DONGENHEIM RP 3X" -listen -nosteamclient -game -server -log  -RconEnabled=1 -RconPassword=PASSWORD -RconPort=30300]
2018/05/15 06:38:07 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 14720)] Window Handle Found: 0x000000000025069C
2018/05/15 07:36:08 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 14720)] Update Check Starting.
2018/05/15 07:36:17 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 14720)] Server is Out of Date! Installed Version: 2747242 Latest Version: 2765854
2018/05/15 07:36:17 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 14720)] Server Window Found - Sending Ctrl+C for Clean Shutdown
2018/05/15 07:37:17 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 14720)] Server Did not Shut Down Properly. Killing Process
2018/05/15 07:37:19 Running SteamCMD with validate. [steamcmd.exe +@ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1 +@NoPromptForPassword 1 +login anonymous +force_install_dir D:\Conan Servers\ConanExiles +app_update 443030 validate +quit]
2018/05/15 07:39:32 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 16940)] Started [ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Test.exe ConanSandBox -MULTIHOME=XXXXXXXXXXXXX.150 -Port=30100 -QueryPort=30200 -MaxPlayers=50 -ServerName="DONGENHEIM RP 3X" -listen -nosteamclient -game -server -log   -RconEnabled=1 -RconPassword=PASSWORDISHERE -RconPort=30300]
2018/05/15 07:39:37 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 16940)] Window Handle Found: 0x00000000004E06AE
2018/05/15 08:36:17 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 16940)] Update Check Starting.
2018/05/15 08:36:26 [DONGENHEIM RP 3X (PID: 16940)] Server is Out of Date! Installed Version: 2747242 Latest Version: 2765854

Insights on what might be wrong?   Also Battlemetrics added RCON support for Conan Exiles for those who use that tool.   With the amount of servers we have I don't know what I did without it!

  • Author
16 hours ago, Renwmn said:


Insights on what might be wrong?   Also Battlemetrics added RCON support for Conan Exiles for those who use that tool.   With the amount of servers we have I don't know what I did without it!

I have plans to see if I can integrate rcon messages into the utility at some point for server side notifications. 

I haven’t been playing still, but I still try to support the utility.

Are you running multiple servers on that PC? If so, are you using a shared steamcmd directory?

Does this file exist in the steamcmd directory?

 \steamapps\appmanifest_443030.acf

Also, if  \steamapps\appmanifest_443030.acf exists, could you send that file to me? Thanks

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.