Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

mungi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mungi

  1. Thank you for all your work on this! It has been very much appreciated!
  2. I will implement and test asap! Thank you very much!
  3. I would really like it, but I don't want you to go out of your way as this is a special request by somebody that has no assocation to this. I do appreciate what you do, and if it happened to appear in an update I would love it! Until then I will gladly do as peeknuckle has suggested. Thank you again for your utility!
  4. Thank you very much! Your utility has saved me many headaches and texts from friends wanting the server online back online after crashes! Is there a way to setup multiple discord bots to send out update messages to other discord servers? I have many other clans on my servers with their own discords, and they would benefit from also seeing the update notifications.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.