July 21, 201016 yr comment_14293 Week of July 26: Borderlands Add-Ons * Secret Armory, 400 Microsoft Points ($5) * Zombie Island, 400 Microsoft Points ($5) * The Underdome, 400 Microsoft Points ($5)http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/21/borderlands-dlc-discounted-for-xbox-live-deal-of-next-week/ Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14314 I don't have general knox for the console... maybe I should consider it. Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14334 This is what I've been waiting for, and yet, I don't feel any particular need to have either, as I already have General Knoxx which adds so much to the game already. Both Zombie Island and Underdome for $10 would be nice. Maybe I'll get it if you'll play them with me, PK. I'll have to consider it. Report
July 21, 201016 yr Author comment_14349 @Sky. Definitely get Knoxx. It's probably the best DLC I've ever bought. Adds so much to Borderlands.@Kevin Yup, once I get my disc back from my son. Report
July 22, 201016 yr comment_14405 @Kevin Yup, once I get my disc back from my son.It's been a while, I wouldn't mind jumping on for some late night Borderlands again. Report
July 22, 201016 yr comment_14407 Ditto. I did make sure that I got my gamesave data for it when I got the 360 S, so I could be down for rocking some Borderlands. I still need to finish Underdome. Report
July 25, 201016 yr comment_14696 I have 400 points on my account, so I'll be picking up Knoxx. Especially since a few of my friends picked the game up. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14780 Are zombie island and the underdome really worth it? I'm considering getting them. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14781 @Sky. Definitely get Knoxx. It's probably the best DLC I've ever bought. Adds so much to Borderlands.Got it... such a steal. Report
July 27, 201016 yr Author comment_14788 Are zombie island and the underdome really worth it? I'm considering getting them.Zombie Island is worth $5. Moxxi has storage and two skill perks. Report
July 27, 201016 yr comment_14798 everybody better have bought it... or ill have to assist the pk in putting the hurt on some of yall Report
July 28, 201016 yr comment_14982 Fek it, I got 'em. Probably won't play them right away, at least until you get your disc, PK, but it will be fun to get back into Borderlands with them.Achievement Unlocked Report
July 28, 201016 yr Author comment_14984 Fek it, I got 'em. Probably won't play them right away, at least until you get your disc, PK, but it will be fun to get back into Borderlands with them.Achievement Unlockedlol I'm appeased. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.