Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Weeeeeeee

Featured Replies

I just submitted my last paper ever for my undergraduate college career. I turned in my last lab report I'll ever write for UNC again at noon. I have one more final and then I'm done with UNC and probably college for forever.

I don't know what to do with myself right now.

IT'S TIME TO PARTY!! I have a case we can crack open tonight, huzzah!

Woo woo. Can I get a witness?

Woo Woo!

Noice. Congratulations and good luck for the rest of life. thumbsup1.gif

Thanks Title.

And Dubl Duece I'm a biology major. smile.gif

Yikes that is alot of work, good job, I hope you find a job that is rewarding.

Movin on to the brandy. Shout out to PK

Love how this is the last post @ 6:16pm yesterday....lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.