April 10, 201610 yr comment_89165 You gents just won't die eh :P. How's everyone doing? Dat, PK, and the rest - good I hope? Anyone still stream at all? If you guys get bored, i'm usually on twitch early in the morning. I stream between 2am-4am nightly. I'll post the links in the streaming link thread. Anywho its always great to hear from you guys. I miss those weekend streams btw :(. But i know real-life can be a bitch. Bills to pay and life to live. Peace brothers. Report
April 10, 201610 yr comment_89169 Nope, we sure won't I've been doing pretty well, but busy. I manage to get time to actually play a game every now and then, just finised Rise of the Tomb Raider, but I haven't streamed in a long time. MrsBadExample still streams to our channel on occasion. I miss most of everything due to being in bed before midnight most days. Anyhow, it's good to see you around again! If I'm ever up that late I'll definitely stop in. Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89173 Psh as if we'll ever leave. I debated streaming but haven't quite taken the leap yet Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89193 21 hours ago, Dateranoth said: I miss most of everything due to being in bed before midnight most days. Anyhow, it's good to see you around again! If I'm ever up that late I'll definitely stop in. Yeah, that's how it is with me as well. Freaking up by 5AM at the latest most days. Working in the mornings suck, but I sure don't mind getting out early. But yeah, I miss all the west coast fun times. Good to see ya DC Report
April 12, 201610 yr comment_89200 I wonder who will be the last one standing? I got my money on Ava. Report
April 12, 201610 yr comment_89209 90 years from now I'll still be here, bitching about you all not saying hello on virtual reality Report
April 12, 201610 yr comment_89211 I'm sure Ava will outlive me. When my health starts failing I'll have to make sure you take over. Maybe we should talk so I can will everything over just in case. Report
April 13, 201610 yr comment_89214 Not even considered because of my age. You don't know if I'm going to be cryogenically frozen or not! Report
April 13, 201610 yr comment_89218 2 hours ago, PeeKnuckle said: Not even considered because of my age. You don't know if I'm going to be cryogenically frozen or not! Obviously you come first in a will situation, but long term, Ava definitely wins. Haha. Don't worry Ava, no morbid thoughts here. I plan to live forever. Report
April 13, 201610 yr comment_89225 Not sure. I haven't seen her in a while. I think I saw a tweet a while back, but that's it. Report
April 14, 201610 yr comment_89227 I haven't seen her in forever. Speaking of girls we haven't seen i nforever Whatever happened to Rose and Kitty Report
April 14, 201610 yr comment_89231 You think we ought to reach out to these folks? Ive been a terrible friend to you guys. Life got busy but i should have tried harder to be around. Report
April 14, 201610 yr comment_89232 When Dat redid the forum, he sent out two emails community wide to everyone registered here. Hopefully they didn't find their ways into too many spam folders. Report
April 14, 201610 yr comment_89233 Do you know how to turn off email notifications. Every time I get a message from you it pops up on email as well. Report
April 14, 201610 yr comment_89236 I went to that, and I have every thing checked off and still got a notification. Some of the things won't allow me to check it off but everything is checked off that can be. Report
April 14, 201610 yr comment_89237 I don't know then. Dat will have to take a look at it. Sorry, boo. Report
April 15, 201610 yr comment_89239 I don't know. I think most people just kind of moved on with their lives. Report
April 15, 201610 yr comment_89254 I completely agree. we are their new life. we must bring them back into the fold Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.