April 11, 201610 yr Author comment_89178 Glad you're getting to enjoy it. I need to download that entire stream to save forever. Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89179 I wish we had more active streamers, we could have just a collage of crazy shti GC streamers say/do Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89180 When I'm online and bored, I typically watch our old highlights and laugh my ass off. We have some pretty greats ones. Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89181 Haha I'm loving hearing the rest of you guys laughing your asses off Report
April 11, 201610 yr Author comment_89182 7 minutes ago, Avahra said: I wish we had more active streamers, we could have just a collage of crazy shti GC streamers say/do You could restart it Ava. I can have you setup on our channel in no time. Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89183 I'd be able to stream like Wednesdays all day but the rest of the days / evenings would be sketchy. I'm not sure if Wayne would 100% support the idea lol Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89184 You'd be taken care of. Anyone steps out of line with you, and we ban them straight away. No second chances. Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89185 It's all amazing. Be sure to stick around for Morgan Freeman and Kermit. <3 Report
April 11, 201610 yr Author comment_89188 Lol. Well, you don't have to spend extra time doing it. Just stream what you're already playing. If it starts not being fun then you can always stop. I enjoyed it for a long time, but as time got short I found myself not playing games because I didn't want or didn't have time to stream. However, it can be absolutely amazing way to meet new people and have tons of fun. If you do it when you enjoy it and do it for you, I really think you'd like it. Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89191 Do eeeet. I can only do Tuesdays for example, but Tuesdays is better than no-days. Report
April 11, 201610 yr comment_89196 I'm going to get a jigglypuff onesie and do it all in jigglypuff voices. I'll shw your jigglypuff voice up Report
April 13, 201610 yr comment_89222 Oh here wego. https://www.etsy.com/listing/255375257/custom-pokemon-kigurumi?ref=shop_home_listings This person custom makes them. This could happen Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.