March 31, 201610 yr comment_89052 So, in case you haven't been following her Twitter. MrsBadExample has a very special stream coming up. She will be doing a little light reading, 60 pages or so, of 50 Shades of Grey with whatever cruel accent we demand. All live on stream for our viewing pleasure. The current date is set for April 8 @10:30pm PST. Mark it in your calendar folks, and get the beer ready. Gonna be a good night! MrsBadExample's Stream Report
April 1, 201610 yr comment_89059 lmao 'cause I'm not promoting it anywhere DAT WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS TO ME I got drafted into this shit by force, but it's working out I guess rofl. Report
April 1, 201610 yr comment_89060 Yeah, I think this got brought up on Twitter as a joke at first. lol Report
April 1, 201610 yr Author comment_89061 2 hours ago, MrsBadExample said: lmao 'cause I'm not promoting it anywhere DAT WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS TO ME I got drafted into this shit by force, but it's working out I guess rofl. It'll all work out! Remember, it wasn't MY idea. I only instigated a little. Report
April 2, 201610 yr comment_89062 I was seriously expecting to stream, and get like.. one or two people in there with maybe a page or two read at most. I was not expecting to have to read 60 fucking pages. rofl. I was dying laughing that morning. And crying. Laughing and crying. edit: I might run Audacity in the background as well to pick up all that high quality audio for you. Report
April 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89149 I haven't heard from MrsBE, but I'm assuming this is still on. I have started my pre-game, and will be looking for my pages soon! Report
April 9, 201610 yr comment_89152 1030pst is 1230 here. I'm not sure if I'll be awake as honeslty, I'm fucking exhausted from working over 50 hours this week. And I have to get up early tomorrow too. However, if I am not on I would like to request any of the following pages 114, 116, 117, 118 in JIGGLYPUFF VOICE Report
April 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89155 Consider it done! I'll take them out of my pages I slept in to prepare for tonight. Report
April 9, 201610 yr comment_89158 Pure fucking gold. BE did an amazing job and I'm glad I was there to witness it. Report
April 9, 201610 yr comment_89159 omfg my brain is still processing everything plus I still owe Dat 1000000000 pages Report
April 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89160 Pure fucking gold. My head hurts for many reasons. Highly entertaining stream, broke a glass and spilled shit everywhere, and passed out. Great night! Thanks for a fantastic stream MrsBE! Report
April 9, 201610 yr comment_89161 I haven't laughed that hard for that long in a long, long time. Who needs pushups with streams like that one. Report
April 9, 201610 yr comment_89162 Oh jeez, you broke a glass? I just know you vanished all of a sudden. I was like "where did Dat go?" We shall schedule another reading night for you when I come back for tejas. I pretty much need to finish the book at this point. Report
April 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89163 Lol. On the bright side, it should be nearly impossible to read anything so bad ever again. All books will be better now! Yeah, I got up and I think the chair swung in to it. Honestly I don't have a clue, I don't remember breaking it. Woke up, came in the computer room and it was on the floor. lol. All good though. Report
April 11, 201610 yr Author comment_89176 Yeah, the pages you requested are right near the beginning. Beyond that it gets crazier and funnier with each minute. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.