Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Updated Logan Pics

Featured Replies

Aww. Thanks Siren. He's sooo adorable. I agree with PK. He's gonna be a little lady's man. Give him some squeezes and snuggles from me.

How sweet and adorable!! They grow so fast. He's beautiful Siren, I agree with the others, he's gonna be a lady killer.

Aww. He looks just like a two month old baby. Not like a clawed mutant whose skeletal structure has been bonded with adamantium at all. :P

Nice job Siren. :wub:

  • Author

Thank you everyone :) He's such a great baby...seriously. Most newborn babies are up all hours of the night, not him. I only have to get up twice and when he cries, it's not a disturbing high pitched wail like most babies. It's more like a peeping sound which is why we call him "peepers" when he "peeps".

Oh and for Halloween, he will totally be rocking Wolverine if we can find a costume for him in baby size. We are also going to dress our other son Granite up as Sabretooth :P

Wow I've been around here even less that I realised :-P Nice pics Siren, I take it you don't need one of these then if he's not crying;

image-3ADE_4C48AE50.jpg

:-D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.