April 6, 201610 yr comment_89104 Maybe BE has it, but I would have to disown her if she did. Skype is evil. lol Report
April 6, 201610 yr comment_89106 BTW, Mrs BE is live right now on the Gamercide channel. https://www.twitch.tv/gamercide Report
April 6, 201610 yr Author comment_89113 I HAVE IT BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE IN THE SAME STATE AS 90% OF MY FAMILY AND I LIKE TO SEE THEIR FACES WHEN ITALK TO THEM Report
April 6, 201610 yr comment_89121 That's what Skype is meant for. Not sure when it transitioned into the gaming realm. Report
April 7, 201610 yr comment_89127 Maybe. Most of the other options have tons of other servers that are available to use for free too. It probably is the easiest to setup. Either way, to each their own. Report
April 7, 201610 yr Author comment_89132 Maybe it's for sexy role play. hell if I know. i've used it for lots of gaming things with friends Report
April 15, 201610 yr comment_89245 We both got VR when it first came out and did the very first virtual docking. It was hot. Report
April 27, 201610 yr Author comment_89329 No, I've been working 60+ hour weeks so i've been prettye xhausted Report
April 29, 201610 yr Author comment_89339 yeah and honestly it's not even worth it in the long run I don't ge tpaid THAT well Report
April 29, 201610 yr comment_89341 I feel you. Although, I've set a record the last two weeks by only working 40 each week. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.