March 26, 201610 yr comment_89004 And I have 0 fucking regrets. I am going to wear the shit out of this thing Report
March 27, 201610 yr Author comment_89007 It's really fucking soft. Only complaint is I wish the legs were longer (I'm not exactly very tall either) It's pretty warm too, probably to warm for summer time Report
March 27, 201610 yr comment_89008 Awesome! Saw you tweet about this and hoping we would get to see it. Only thing it's missing are the built in feet. Report
March 27, 201610 yr Author comment_89013 Yeah, I have fun bear slippers that could probably work Report
March 30, 201610 yr Author comment_89039 it's pretty awesome.I wear it every night oddly, the bf hasn'tmade any disgrunted noises Report
March 30, 201610 yr comment_89041 Disgruntled noises? Heck, I'd include it into some the bedroom role play. lol Report
March 30, 201610 yr comment_89042 Onesies seem off putting at first, but it is one zipper access. Report
March 30, 201610 yr Author comment_89043 It has a pooperzipper too! But I just take it off to use the restroom. My goal is to seduce him while wearing it. I will report back on progress Report
March 31, 201610 yr comment_89048 Pooper zipper? That confirms it. That thing was MEANT to be worn for bed room play. Keep us informed. Report
April 2, 201610 yr Author comment_89064 I will. First I mihgt need some alcohol to loosen him up Report
April 4, 201610 yr comment_89075 Dude I got a skeleton onesie and it is the shit. We can have a onesie party Report
April 4, 201610 yr comment_89082 Dual onesie streams of 50 Shades reading. Now there is something to promote. Report
April 4, 201610 yr comment_89083 BE reads while Ava slurps watermelon in the background. I'd sub to that. Report
April 4, 201610 yr Author comment_89086 I'm game. I'll skype with Mrs. Be and wear my onesie and slurp while she reads. maybe make some moan sounds Report
April 6, 201610 yr comment_89102 G'luck getting BE into Skype. She will go into Mumble or TeamSpeak, though. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.