March 22, 201610 yr comment_88956 You should be. You will be forever in the history of my posts. Everyone will wonder the context, legends will arise Report
March 22, 201610 yr comment_88957 Call me when you've made an exploding penis in Minecraft that synchs up with Beethoven. and no i'm not kidding Report
March 22, 201610 yr comment_88959 1 hour ago, MrsBadExample said: that synchs up with Beethoven. Report
March 22, 201610 yr Author comment_88960 @Avahra I am! I'll live forever in infamy associated to your sig. @MrsBadExample Now THAT would be a work of art. Scary art, but I'd watch it. Report
March 23, 201610 yr Author comment_88964 They are all so long. Would be a very drawn out explosion. Report
March 23, 201610 yr comment_88970 There has to be a piece in mind. Surely one would not create explosing penis to the likes of Fur Elise or moonlight sonata Report
March 23, 201610 yr Author comment_88982 I have to imagine she has something like part of the 5th Symphony in mind. Report
March 26, 201610 yr comment_88998 @MrsBadExample We need answers! What beethoven piece must I explode dicks to? Report
March 27, 201610 yr Author comment_89011 On March 26, 2016 at 0:27 PM, Avahra said: @MrsBadExample We need answers! What beethoven piece must I explode dicks to? I'm curious now too. Plus, Ava will probably actually do it if you give her the music. Report
March 31, 201610 yr comment_89046 I'm sorry, I got my composers completely mixed up (which I do sometimes, since Beethoven really likes heavy instruments in his pieces, and uh, cannons are heavy) I meant Tchaikovsky, 1812 Overture. Just towards the end, which you can synch up with TNT blasts pretty easily. Report
March 31, 201610 yr comment_89047 And @PeeKnuckle knows I'm all about synching up stupidity to music. Report
April 2, 201610 yr comment_89066 Challenge accepted.I will purchase minecraft tonight and begin to create this Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.