March 14, 201610 yr comment_88863 I know no one really wants to play this, but I found our old world and thought why not? It's loaded up and ready for players, provided you can even still login to the game. servers.gamercide.org Report
March 14, 201610 yr comment_88864 I wonder if it's been updated at all since the last time we played it lol Report
March 14, 201610 yr Author comment_88865 I was talking to Pip about this the other day. No updates, but I believe they developer did say he was working on it still recently. No less fun. Certainly got our money's worth. Report
March 14, 201610 yr comment_88866 Most definitely. Just wish he'd allow some others to help develop it. Many from that community have offered to help for free. Report
March 14, 201610 yr Author comment_88867 That would make sense but who knows why. With the Lego game and quite a few others, it's not like this is gonna be Minecraft money. Report
March 15, 201610 yr Author comment_88876 Minecraft like but with more adventure. Sort of blew up on the internet 3 years ago or so now when the guy released / sold and Alpha and never updated it. https://picroma.com/cubeworld Report
March 15, 201610 yr comment_88882 You know, I've never seen the appeal of mine craft. I've also never played it tho so Report
March 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88890 18 hours ago, Avahra said: You know, I've never seen the appeal of mine craft. I've also never played it tho so I never enjoyed the base survival game. It was fun with mods though. Building what you wanted and exploring. Report
March 16, 201610 yr comment_88903 I'll never forget our water park we built in Mincecraft, Dat. And then they went and changed the water's mechanics, and ruined it all. =\ Report
March 16, 201610 yr Author comment_88904 Yeah. I hated all the changes back then. Was one of the worst parts. Aside from the things it messed up. Just keeping up with all the mods etc was a pain. I do still have our world though As far as drawing dicks. You wouldn't have been the only one. You could have drawn one big enough and it would have shown up on the map we had. Haha Edited March 16, 201610 yr by Dateranoth Report
March 20, 201610 yr comment_88938 14 minutes ago, Avahra said: Thats only a fraction of my power Report
March 20, 201610 yr Author comment_88939 Sadly, your awesome drawing wasn't formatted for phone viewing. Broke Penis: Report
March 20, 201610 yr Author comment_88942 No kidding. I'm scared. Make a challenge and she draws me an amputated head and cut balls. Nevermind! You don't have to prove anything! You are the best penis artist ever! Report
March 20, 201610 yr comment_88946 3 hours ago, Dateranoth said: No kidding. I'm scared. Make a challenge and she draws me an amputated head and cut balls. Nevermind! You don't have to prove anything! You are the best penis artist ever! Alright now remind me how ot put this in my sig so all know my glory Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.