Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Experience of a Lifetime

Featured Replies

So, for a while I haven't been on here and I miss all you guys. I'll start with that. Anyway, despite being swamped with work, college starting soon, all my friends leaving me, and whatnot, we decided to have some fun. I went skydiving roughly 9 hours ago. Here are some pictures and the quick sample video. I'll have the full one soon when it comes in the mail!

Qx6V3.jpg

yHrWQ.jpg

m6wFh.jpg

And the link to the video is right here unless I can embed it.

http://www.funskydiv...eo=NITE0312.swf

I would love to do that, but I imagine it was really scary too.

You might not have noticed, but instead of strapping a parachute on, you accidentally strapped some guy on your back. You were just lucky that he happened to have a parachute with him, otherwise, that could've been messy.:o:lol:

oh man .. I love jumping out of airplanes .. I've only done it twice but what a blast!!

I used to hang out at this bar where a bunch of skydivers hung out. It was like a sports bar, but all the tv's showed footage of their skydiving adventures. I had the opportunity, but lacked the funding at the time. I'd have done it in a heartbeat though. Good times Stardy. Good for you.

I would die before I touched the ground. You wouldn't catch me jumping out of a perfectly good plane lol.

Shane always said he wanted to skydive, he's a thrill seeker. But he actually had the chance to go, my brother was going to pay for him and everything. But he chickened out lol. I still tease him about it hehe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.