Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Oh by the way...

Featured Replies

And the cycle begins. GG it's only a matter of time before he answers the Oedipian call and try to kill you in your sleep. Good luck.

Congrats man.

Your internet nickname has been GG for so long, I think that it's just a given his name should be Luigi with the nickname Gigi. 

 

But congrats! I'm excited for you guys. :)

  • 2 weeks later...

Like I said, he's going to be a little Ryan Gosling lol.  If not, make sure he grows up to be like your favorite pro wrestler.  Maybe he'll even be in a videogame someday like CM Punk.

 

qedd1WB.jpg?1

 

Lol I saw this and had to screenshot it for you, GG.  And yeah, I've been messing around with Salty while doing homework and stuff, so I have over a million lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.