April 16, 201511 yr comment_87447 Have they figured out how to connect PC players to PS3 players, or is this a distant dream Report
April 23, 201511 yr comment_87484 I got so far as booting up and going through the prologue and online tutorial. Maybe this weekend. Report
April 23, 201511 yr Author comment_87485 Request: Can we change the crew colors? Having a transparent background would be nice as well. Looks better on vehicles and clothes. Thank you! Report
April 25, 201511 yr comment_87488 I changed it again to one with the grey shield background. It's still transparent, but I didn't like the skull not showing on anything black (ie. Phone background) Still, I'm game for either one. Let me know which you like best. Also, I think you can make badges for me to use if you have better ideas.Oh, and I tried to change the crew colors to something grey/dark but it won't let me use those dark colors. Ended up putting the blue color that is used on our main web page. I'm game to change it to whatever though. If you have a certain color shoot me the color code for it and I'll change it. Report
April 25, 201511 yr comment_87490 What level are you guys? I'm trying to get through some heists. I'm only on the second one, Report
April 25, 201511 yr Author comment_87492 Forget what I am, but the people in the GC crew I've been playing with, are already 50 or close to 50. lol I think I'm 20 or so. I just can't do the same jobs / heists over and over again just for XP. I miss the days when we made our own fun. So, I haven't been playing much. Report
April 25, 201511 yr comment_87494 I've been robbing stores and doing flight missions for XP. You can do all the races solo. It's got good potential to be fun with a private free roam. Report
April 25, 201511 yr Author comment_87495 Private free roam is fine. It's just when you enter someone else's job / heist invite, it breaks you from it, and it's a bunch of unnecessary steps and loading screens to get back to it. The UI is seriously frustrating and unintuitive. Their menu system (all 4 of them), are a clusterfuckery that should have been consolidated to one menu. Two at the most. Want to start a game and immediately go into an online invite only? Okay, first, start up the story mode and go through its loading screens. Next, open your main menu back up and NOW you can select GTA Online with the invite only option. Seriously wtf? Why isn't that option available to you when you first select GTA Online? I want to like this game. I do have fun when we're messing around in the world. All anyone wants to do though, is the same jobs for XP, ranking up and unlocking stuff. One other thing while I got my bitch on - If a mouse and keyboard host invites you into their game, job or heist ... it breaks the controller players aim assist. Good fucking luck killing anything. Mouse users will have the distinct advantage in shooting and at best, you'll get a few assist kills. Online mostly revolves around you unlocking stronger and more expensive gear. Without doing these stupid jobs over and over, you'll go broke and start considering their fucking Shark Cards. Ever look at the prices for a t-shirt or a custom horn for your car? It's so ridiculous. Report
April 25, 201511 yr comment_87496 The menu to get to invite only is dumb as hell. The last point annoys me a lot too. I'd like a free roam that's rankless. So you just already have everything or have world spawns of weapons and ammo in more abundance. Report
April 30, 201511 yr comment_87529 After playing more I do like that the weapons persist. World spawns would still be nice, but I love not having to collect guns and ammo to go on a shooting spree every time. Report
April 30, 201511 yr Author comment_87531 Yeah, that part is nice. Some health kits in the sandbox would be nice so we can repair helicopters, though. Report
May 7, 201511 yr comment_87557 Does ANYONE play PS3 D: I want to try online. I have never done online, kek. Report
May 10, 201511 yr comment_87563 FUCK. I wanna play it if ya'll are playing it D: I guess I have to buy it. You ARE still playing it, right? Report
May 10, 201511 yr Author comment_87567 Crew search "Gamercide", Mike. From there you can add all of us, I believe. Otherwise, my Social is PeeKnuckle. Report
May 23, 201511 yr comment_87647 The wrong way to eject from a plane: http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/6731948 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.