April 12, 201511 yr comment_87396 Pre-loading it right now. Anyone else already get it or plan to? Report
April 12, 201511 yr comment_87397 Oh nice. Change of heart? Mine's preloaded and my college semester is about to end in a couple weeks so I'll have time to play. Report
April 12, 201511 yr Author comment_87398 My heart didn't change. Someone bought it for me out of the blue. Not the usual suspect, either. lol Report
April 12, 201511 yr comment_87404 I'll start the download today. Of course, who knows when I'll get to play, but I'll be looking forward to it. Report
April 12, 201511 yr comment_87405 Just gona say the version I have is not on steam but I don't think that will change anything for online. Report
April 12, 201511 yr Author comment_87407 Mine was non-Steam, too, Kira. Social Club will be working through Steam, so we're all good. Report
April 12, 201511 yr comment_87408 Mine was non-Steam, too, Kira. Social Club will be working through Steam, so we're all good. Yeah. Got mine on GreenManGaming, I'm guessing you as well.It be stupid to have that group of people split off from steam users. Report
April 13, 201511 yr Author comment_87409 Unsure. It was gifted to me by a friend. I had to go onto Rockstar's Social Club to enter in the code I was given. Report
April 13, 201511 yr comment_87410 You'll connect through Social Club. That's were I got mine too. Much cheaper. Report
April 13, 201511 yr comment_87412 Somehow I knew this would happen. Always does when the next great coop game comes out and you aren't getting it. It's like you're fun to play games with our something. Lol Report
April 13, 201511 yr Author comment_87417 Guess I waited too long to download this. Left the download going over night and it STILL has 2hr 30mins left. Report
April 13, 201511 yr comment_87419 Mine got incredibly slow last night, but it finally finished this morning. It ran pretty much all day yesterday though. Would max out my DL speed for a while then stop all together. Did that pretty much the entire time. Report
April 13, 201511 yr Author comment_87423 Double ditto, Dat. The servers are so wrecked right now. Report
April 13, 201511 yr comment_87428 Well seems I have to reinstal the game.. keep getting an error that is asking me to. Report
April 14, 201511 yr Author comment_87431 There's two patches after downloading this game. The last one was less than 1MB and it took me 10+ minutes to download. Longer to install. lol Report
April 14, 201511 yr comment_87432 There's two patches after downloading this game. The last one was less than 1MB and it took me 10+ minutes to download. Longer to install. lol Nothing I could do even after those patches. Report
April 14, 201511 yr comment_87437 Well finally got it to run after reinstalling the game.Tag is KiraOnimee on the social club. Report
April 14, 201511 yr comment_87439 And I got to a point where my download is corrupted once again. Gotta download the hole damn thing once more. Report
April 14, 201511 yr comment_87440 Didn't really have any issues myself other than it taking up 90GB on my 250GB ssd and having to move some files before it would install (and reduce back down to 60GB). My tag should be Kevnvek on Social Club. It might be a couple weeks before I start playing the game though. Report
April 15, 201511 yr Author comment_87441 The Gamercide crew is "GMCD". Go ahead and search for it and request an invite. We can all add each other through there. Report
April 15, 201511 yr comment_87443 Sorry to spam but I was able to find the corrupted file. Deleted it and the launcher redownloaded it.No need to for hole game. Report
April 15, 201511 yr comment_87444 Damnit I want to play! Been too busy getting the car ready after work though. Should get some time when I get back Sunday or Monday. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.