March 19, 201511 yr comment_87183 Not sure if it says what platforms its going to but this will rock if it comes out, cause I was too excited to fully read it. http://www.polygon.com/2015/3/19/8257853/star-wars-battlefront-debut-star-wars-celebration-2015 Report
March 22, 201511 yr comment_87239 Not for everyone, but the battlefront games were great! Whether you like Star Wars or not, but it certainly helps to be a fan when playing. lol Report
March 23, 201511 yr comment_87248 Those were some of my favorite games when I was younger. Glad the sequel is finally happening. Report
April 17, 201511 yr Author comment_87456 Gameplay trailer came out, I will be getting an XBOX One for this Report
April 23, 201511 yr comment_87481 Well damn. Just goes to show, Pandemic was an awesome company, EA and Dice not as much. It's also a sign of the times. You used to get so much more value out of games. Report
April 28, 201511 yr comment_87513 Well damn. Just goes to show, Pandemic was an awesome company, EA and Dice not as much. It's also a sign of the times. You used to get so much more value out of games.I feel the industry has grown so much and has so many consumers willing to throw their dollars at a game/product no matter what, that it really drives down the quality and the amount of content a studio needs to offer. Report
May 10, 201511 yr comment_87575 I'll have to wait and see. Could still be fun, even if it doesn't have as much content. Report
May 24, 201511 yr comment_87654 It looks awesome from what I have seen thus far. I'm just hoping that EA doesn't screw it up. Report
June 15, 201511 yr comment_87768 Looks like I am interested in this again. Some of the things in that checklist a few posts back have changed, looks like you can fly the ships and control the AT-ATs (at the very least the turrets as they move along). Now I'm still sure it will be nowhere near as great as Star Wars Battlefront 2, but it could still be good. The new trailer looks promising. Report
July 12, 201511 yr comment_87859 Have to say, that video makes me want to play it. Looks pretty awesome. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.