July 15, 201016 yr comment_13786 So, am I the only one sitting with that new sexy Xbox 360 S model? Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13789 No, I believe the Pogre has one too.I may be picking one up when Coy starts getting paid. (NEXT WEEK!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!)I would trade in one of my consoles, three controllers and a few games. Report
July 15, 201016 yr Author comment_13790 I believe that promotion is ending in a few days (referring to the gamestop trade in). Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13791 Yeah, I'm not TOO worried about it. I'll get one eventually. If it's not before the promotion I'll just wait untill one of my two existing consoles die. Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13792 how is that bad boy? .. I don't think Porgre said anything about it Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13794 friend of mine that has it told me except the fact it is somewhat quieter, that its not that much worth it... thats what he told me at least. Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_13828 I picked one up as well. I'm loving it. Super quiet, and I really like being able to install most of my games to my HDD. Report
July 17, 201016 yr comment_13950 I'll prob pick one up when my current X-box dies. Milk this one till the end Report
July 17, 201016 yr comment_13956 Lol. I need to tuck the cable for my DTV box.I really like it, but I am prone to new and shiny. It's way quieter, and it could be me, but I swear there's less lag doing stuff with the guide button, checking messages mid-game, etc. That could be in my head though.One thing, it does run hot. Pretty damned hot, but it's all coming out that big vent on top. I supposed if that heat's being vented and not staying trapped inside, that's a good thing. I've had a couple of four to six hour Gears 2 sessions, then watched Netflix the rest of the night on it without any problems. I saw the reports on the overheating warning and the YouTube video. I think if it was prone to that, I definitely would have experienced it.Got it for 15$ out of pocket after trading a stack of games I don't play any more, and my Elite. Report
July 17, 201016 yr comment_13961 now just upgrade to an hr24 and you'll be all set.You install those things. How do I get my current one to "red ring" so I can have them bring one of those bad boys out? Report
July 17, 201016 yr comment_13963 That would do the trick, but I think a hammer would show signs of intentional tampering. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_13984 Soo quiet... nice to have hdmi finally too. also looks dirty as hell after i looked at it funny, and I had to shine it again. Report
August 9, 201016 yr comment_15878 I'll be waiting a long time for one as I had just replaced mine a few months before they came out. Sigh .... so pretty Report
August 9, 201016 yr comment_15886 I'll probably never get one, unless they send me one as a replacement for when 360 #5 eventually dies. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.