February 15, 201511 yr comment_86834 N0A-8DF-09TBHGPTRE48D9T97E8CH779QDFPB93B1WGRE-31SV-NBOH-FUDQHASTROQ9HTP9EARH First you need to go to https://dockets.dyinglightgame.com/account/register-pre-order and sign up. Next you'll want to link your platform (PS4, XB1 and PC). Then you'll navigate to the redeem code part of the site and use these codes. Once you have redeemed the codes, you'll head to your quartermaster in-game and he will have your dockets. Once you redeem a docket, he will give you a high tier weapon. Enjoy. Report
February 15, 201511 yr Author comment_86835 After signing up and using the codes I entered in the above post, this should net you 14 weapon dockets. Happy slaying. Report
February 16, 201511 yr comment_86839 Dopeness, thank you very much!Them biters got some more vivisections coming up also, tried finding more, those seem to be all the codes for now, good scavenging. Report
February 16, 201511 yr comment_86846 I am an internet detective. Or so I've been told. I like to refer to you as my 'Private Dick on the Internet'.... Report
February 16, 201511 yr comment_86849 Thanks, I somehow over looked the astro one when you were telling me the codes the other day. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.