February 7, 201511 yr comment_86736 ----RULES You are responsible for getting your own prizes out to the winners and making sure that you have their correct name and address. Format UsedPLATFORMWinner - Prize - Donator ParticipantsDUBL DUECE - Xbox 360Chris - PC, PS4, 3DS and VitaDat - PC, Xbox 360, PS3, & PS4irish66 - PS3 and Xbox 360Kira - 360 and PC - CanadaLGWyant - PS3 and PS4Mrs. BadExample- PS3, PS4, PCSky - spawn622 - Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PC, Wii U, and iPadTuna - Xbox 360, PS4, PC, Wii U, and iPadtxspoon - PC WII spawn622 - Mad World - Chris PC (ON STEAM UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE)Chris - Interstellar Marines - DatChris - Steam Inventory (pack of games) - SkyChris - Alice madness returns - Dat Chris - Uplink - DatDat - The Binding of Isaac (base game and Wrath of Lamb) - txspoonDat - Shadow Warriors - PKDat - Bundle Stars - SkyDat - portal 2 - spoonKira - Gatling Gears - DatKira - The Binding of Isaac - DatKira - The witcher enhance edition director cut - datMrs. BadExample - Dark souls 2 - KiraMrs. BadExample - Legend of Grimrock - DatMrs. BadExample - Saints Row 4 - PKMrs. BadExample - Batman Arkham City - DatMrs. BadExample - Sky prize pack - SkySky - Penguins Arena: Sedna's World - PKSky - Dues Ex: GOTY Edition - DatSky - The game Siren can't pronounce (Proteus) - DatSky - Super meat boy - PKSpawn622 - Defcon - DatSpawn622 - Darwinia & Multiwinia multipack - DatSpawn622 - portal - spoonSpawn622 - Saints Row Franchise Pack - SpoonSpawn622 - Guns of Icarus online - DatTuna - Poker Night at the Inventory - DatTuna - Pack1 (game bundle) - SkyTuna - Humble Bundle Keys bundle - SkyTuna - castle crashers - Dattxspoon - Gun Monkeys - Dattxspoon - Super Meat Boy - PKtxspoon - XCOM Enemy Unknown - Dattxspoon - Dark souls Prepare to die - Kiratxspoon - indie galla pack - Sky PSN CODESIrish66 - 20$ PSN code - DatMrs. BadExample - 20$ PSN code - DatSpawn622 - 20$ PSN code - Dat XBOX360Dubl Duece - Chris's Grab Bag (2 out of 3) - Chrisirish66 - Chris's Grab Bag (1 out of 3) - ChrisTuna - Chris's Grab Bag (3 out of 3) - Chris (you should know this by now) MISCKira - 25$ visa giftcard - KevLGWyant - 3 month gamefly subscription gift certificate - irish66Mrs. BadExample - 25$ gamestop giftcard - DublDeuce Anything of your choosing for 40$ or less (THINKGEEK.COM)Chris (PM SIREN) - Gamercide Final PrizeSIREN - GAME OF CHOICE - DAT Report
February 8, 201511 yr Author comment_86747 Feel free to discuss anything about the giveaway here if you want to. Giveaway on hold 'till 9pm est. Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86748 Just got home, but I have been checking off and on from my phone. Looks like we're off to a great start! Looking forward to the live portion :) Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86752 This is awesome! Tuna let me know when everything was listed while i was streaming, so for what I donated Dat and Spawn just hit me up in a pm or on steam ([Ftv]txspoon) to claim your games! Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86753 All my gifts have been sent! Sky, looks like you were the only one who had the games you won already. I can email them to you if you want to add them to your inventory. Just let me know. Congratulations everyone! Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86755 So sorry I missed it. I wasn't told my sister was in town for the day. Jammed down to meet with her and my mom. Looks like it went well, though. Huge THANK YOU to Siren. You knocked it out of the park! This is so very much appreciated. Kira. Awesome list as always. Thank you, man. I love you Gamercide family. Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86756 [font_S95]Thanks to Siren for running the Giveaway again this year. It's a huge effort and you did a great job as always. For the winners, I'll PM you the keys, except for Chris, you'll get a trade over Steam. :) Dat - You can go ahead and send them my way. I'll hold another contest here to pass them on ;)[/font_S95] Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86757 Congrats to all the winners, and thanks as always for hosting this, Siren, and Kira for making the list. Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86758 I was at work, came home, was confused. Forgot it was today! YAY! Thank you! <3 Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86760 Thank you guys! I enjoyed my first Gamercide Giveaway and the stream was awesome. Siren & Kira great job! Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86761 Final PrizeSIREN - GAME OF CHOICE - DAT Might I suggest, Siren ... http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/usgamer/Saints-Row-Wad-Wad.jpg lol Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86762 Congrats to everyone! :-) :-) MrsBE, have you played Legend Of Grimrock? Super awesome game. Would be a good one to play on stream. Thanks everyone, and a huge thank you to Siren. I'll be in touch with the winners of my grab bag prizes either later today or Monday. Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86763 Sorry I wasn't able to stop by, been sick with the flu all week/weekend. Bleh! Looks like everything went great! Thanks to everyone who donated, Kira for making the winner list, and there's not enough words to thank Siren for what she does every year. We love you! Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86776 Final PrizeSIREN - GAME OF CHOICE - DAT Might I suggest, Siren ... http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/usgamer/Saints-Row-Wad-Wad.jpg lol HAHA. I'll have to make installments. Sky, Games sent. Report
February 9, 201511 yr comment_86780 HAHA. I'll have to make installments. Yeah, get on that, lol :P Thanks for doing the list Kira :) You did a great job!!!!! I had a lot of fun and next year @Dat please provide me with the name of a game that I can pronounce :P PRO-TEA-US lol. Report
February 9, 201511 yr comment_86784 First PM sent out to Irish. As soon as he responds and picks his prize I'll message the 2nd person and so on with a list of what's remaining to choose from. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now