Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

See compiler is fun!

Featured Replies

Wow.

Original: Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason, neverending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life it out of season, i will occupy, i will help you die, i will run through you, now i rule you too

10 Translations Later: Natural habitat should not be reason to rhyme just cause of the labyrinth of hell your life is now much help in the off-season, is still dead and now rules

Frikken awesome!

Original: AudaciousKevin has found a pretty neat site. I wonder if anyone will know what the crap I am saying after this is translated 56 times...

56 Translations later: "Audasyouskevin well, it must be at least 56 times, you know, you know ... Dogs."

LOL

original "Under a palm tree we sit, staring at a lifeless land"

56 later "2009 Palm others."

(ORIGINAL:)

All right stop collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop yo I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Dance go rush to the speaker that booms

I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly when I play a dope melody

Anything less than the best is a felony

Love it or leave it you better gain weight

You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Aaaaaannnnnd.... The Ice Ice Baby Translation Remix! (10 Translations - 2 lines at a time)

Stop and listen to new inventions in prison

High frequency content

Will be closed if the interface does not know, I'd turn off the lights

In the worst cases, such as candles as a light bomber Mike Mezo's website and blog

Dance mayoral candidate of the boom, I brain death, such as poisonous mushrooms

When I play a killer tone than what is the best medicine less offensive

I love them, but it seems that the birth weight of children from bullfighting competition

If you have any questions, check out this link, and DJ B

Ice Ice cabin (x2)

Wut lol

Original : This should be a somewhat intrresting translation seeing as how awesome i am

Translated x10 : If you do, because a large intrresting

  • Author

More than 250 characters, but it's like the song, may lead to two and a half years.

(There is a 250 character cap, so if you post something long like those song lyrics, you may have to translate it in two halves.)

Original text:

"What did he say?"

...56 translations later we get:

"This means that"

Original text:

"Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring Banana phone Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring Banana phone I've got this feeling, so appealing, for us to get together and sing. Sing! Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone Ding dong ding dong ding dong"

...50 translations later we get:

"Banana Phone Rinkurinkurinkurinkurinkurinkurinkurinku attract funds, and sing with us. Yes! Azumi Azumi Azumi Khan, banana iPhone Uedingurinkurinkurinku"

Yes. It actually did say "iphone"

http://easycaptures.com/1502028711

  • Author

Elite Effect's sig's translation is awesome:

Original:

The more I stay in here. The more it's not so clear. The more I stay in here. The more I disappear. As far as I have gone. I knew what side I'm on. But now, I'm not so sure. The line begins to blur. As I lay here and stare, the fabric starts to tear, its far beyond repair, and I don't really care. As far as I have gone. I knew what side I'm on. But now I'm not so sure. The line begins to blur.

Bad Translator edition (set to 20):

Learn more here. Instead, it is not clear. Learn more here. Missing. How do I. The two countries. But now I'm not sure. Line begins in obscurity. I sleep, I began to see the recipe

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.