Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules

Featured Replies

Miscellaneous Rules:

  • Anybody who sends me a PM with one complaint is getting publicly shamed this year with a screenshot and it appearing openly in the forum. I have had it with the amount of PM's I receive year after year. I gave everybody the chance this year to say what they wanted to out in the open and nobody really did. So I am having none of it this year.
  • There will be no preview list this year of what the prizes will be. You can find the reason for this in the "Donator" section.
  • Categories this year include: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PC, Wii U, and Tablet/Ipad/mobile devices.
  • Kira is in charge of making up the list of the winners. Nobody else is to do this, but Kira. Kira only. Kira does a fabulous job. Kira, Kira, Kira, :D

Donators:

  • Please send me what you will be donating through a PM no later than January 24th. (Make sure to include the price if it is a gift card.)
  • You are responsible for getting your own prizes out to the winners and making sure that you have their correct name and address.
  • If you donate a prize and your winner PM's you letting you know that they already own that prize you have a decision to make. You can either PM me upon finding out and I'll toss it back in or you can hold your own little contest on your own time. I know this was requested for this year and I thought I'd give it you guys.

Participants

  • All members of the Gamercide community are welcome to join the giveaway.
  • Please send me your Gamercide handle through a PM and what categories you would like to put into by January 24th. You can find the categories above.  If you are outside of the U.S. please put which country you are from in the PM.
  • If you win a prize and are having an issue getting it, please let me know asap.
  • If you win a prize, your name will be taken out of that category.

So there you have it. Feel free to share this during streaming, etc...

When the giveaway goes down I am going to try my best to stream some video gamage and do the giveaway live. I think that would be a nifty change of pace. I may have to take some breaks in count of the kiddos, but I think it'd be pretty damn cool for you guys to watch it live :)

Click here to view the article

I have a question.  I have a veritable metric fuckton of Xbox 360 games that I will literally never play again since I've either beaten them, don't care, or whatever other reason.  I'm talking 60+ games that I will never trade into Gamestop (for personal reasons).  I lovingly take care of all of my stuff, so I'd consider it "gently used" if not near mint. 

 

Do you think someone would care if they won a used game?  I'm thinking of just having a pool of games with a list and saying like 10 people can win and pick a game of their choice from the pool in consecutive order. 

 

If anyone has a problem with that idea please tell me and I'll look into other avenues.  I just have so many games I'll never play anymore (and they're not all crap lol) and nothing to really do with them and I'd rather pass along the games instead of alternatives.

  • Author

I don't think so.  I gave away 10 used games a few years ago from my personal stash and nobody cared.  I'll add a note above in the rules about used games.  Give me a sec....

 

Done.

Edited by Siren

  • Author

So live streaming, a "yay" then?  I'd be doing it from twitch and over the Xbone just to let everybody know.  Me and PC games do not get along....actually that would probably make for some hilarious footage, but I can't do the mouse and keyboard thing.  I fail, lol.  

  • Author

To everyone who has PM'd me; I received your messages.  I've been sick and haven't had the chance to reply back.  I just wanted to let you know though, they were received.

I haven't been around for a while, but I'll try to kick something in for those who enter. Maybe a couple of steam games if that would be okay.

Hey dudes, that image should probably say 2015. ^_______^

 

(Not joining contest don't worry! Just a concerned citizen!)

I KNOW RIGHT i've spent so many holidays with you all that I'm gone all pavlov coming to gamercide every december.

  • Author

I would like to thank LG for bringing this up, because I never even thought about it.  If you are from outside of the U.S. please add this in your PM when you send it to me.  

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.