Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer #1

Featured Replies

Fuckkkk these "trailer teaseers".

Either bring out a trailer or don't. Stop with these third-of-a-trailer things, it's annoying.

I agree. I think they want people to see the full trailers in cinemas. Bad move in my mind.

 

And then the trailer is still going to end up on youtube either via the studio or other means.

Am I the only one who much rather prefers these teasers then a full blown trailer? I saw everything I needed to want to see this movie. JJ Abrams seems to have nailed the atmosphere of the original trilogy. I'd much rather go see Episode 7 knowing only what's in this trailer then the spoiler filled trailers that litter cinema these days that pretty much are 3 min recaps of all the highlights in the movie and gives away the plot twists.

  • Author

When I watched this for the first time, I thought it was a parody of the actual trailer. Wasn't until the X Wings and Millenium Falcon that it clicked it was the actual trailer.

 

I had seen links on social media all that day and finally clicked one. First thirty five seconds in, I thought for sure it was a parody.

I thought it was too PK. I just hope with all the hype this one doesn't flop flat. Sadly all #1 left me feeling was hate for a 10 year old

Meh.  That dude at the beginning...I thought it was a joke at first.  Disappointed....I wanted to see Gwendoline Christie.  She is badass in Game of Thrones.  Can't wait to see how she is in this movie!

Nobody knows who John Boyega is?  That's pretty surprising.

 

I am overly obsessive Star Wars fan.  I promise, you will find no one more invested in the franchise than me and I will say J.J. appears to have nailed the tone and look of the Original Trilogy.  It looks amazingly well done with a mix of practical and special effects.  I want to see more, but not enough to spoil any of the story. 

 

This trailer (teaser trailer, whatever) harkens back to the days of old when they showed you just enough to get you excited.  It seems we are all spoiled by current movie trailers that give you the entire story (Looking at you Jurassic World) in 2 or 3 minutes.  I hate knowing what is going to happen going in...It's bad enough knowing what beats are going to be hit in a movie before they happen anyway.  I don't need to see the whole movie in the trailer.

Sorry Kira. the MF stole it

One of my friends is goin to a Star Wars con in Cali that his wife paid a kings ransom for tix. Guess he get the VIP screening and other stuff

The x-wings were awesome, but the MF gave me chills with the music, I am with Spawn, I don't want to know too much going in, as long as its a good story then it doesn't matter what the trailer shows, there are some things I would like to see them address in the movies but as long as its a good story I can live with that.

 

I don't want to get to much into the hype because no matter what they do people are going to bitch like no tomorrow. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.