November 30, 201411 yr comment_86015 I'm not going to lie...I love the first. The second and third have their own places in my heart, but not on my top lists. Seeing the trailer makes me think it could be a pretty awesome reboot. I'm so open when it comes to movies though, If it can entertain me for the allotted time, job well done. It's not cheap to get anything to the big screen and people forget about that. With that being said i'm looking forward to it Report
December 10, 201411 yr comment_86121 I don't see why people bitch about the dinosaurs - in the original Jurassic Park book, they discussed how the accuracy of the dinosaurs wasn't exactly on par, due to them sucking out multiple DINO DNAAAA from the mosquito - leading to sometimes really awful hybrids or grotesque monstrosities. That's why I could get over the dilphosaurus. They would add either other dinosaur DNA to complete a chromosome, or some other modern-day reptile. (iirc, it's been about 20 years since I read the book) Report
December 13, 201411 yr comment_86132 Thats because most people haven't read the book... which is a tragedy, Mr. Crighton was one hell of an author. My second fave next to Dean Koontz and Mercedes Lackey. (tied) Report
January 3, 201511 yr comment_86320 I have to say, it does look like a good decent movie. I'll be checking it out for sure. Report
January 5, 201511 yr comment_86343 Two words; Chris Pratt I'll see pretty much anything he's in at this point. Report
January 5, 201511 yr Author comment_86356 He USED to be the pit dweller. Now he's Star-Lord! Who? Report
January 5, 201511 yr comment_86358 He USED to be the pit dweller. Now he's Star-Lord!OMG SPOILERS! He's a shoe shiner for me right now. You hush your mouth, Spawn! haha Report
January 5, 201511 yr comment_86366 I'm glad someone took that softball joke I lobbed out there.And Parks and Rec is one of my favorite shows. So good. Report
January 6, 201511 yr comment_86368 Community is my all time favorite sit-com. Nothing compares to the perfection of that show when it is at its best. Hell, even its lackluster episodes are better than every other show on TV. Report
January 6, 201511 yr comment_86369 Couldn't agree more. I view all comedy sitcoms through Community eyes now. Brooklyn 99? Community, but instead of at a community college, it takes place at a NY police precinct. Report
January 6, 201511 yr Author comment_86370 Community and Brooklyn 99 are up there for me. Terry loves his yogurt. Report
January 6, 201511 yr Author comment_86372 Terry's the best Definitely although all of the main cast pretty much fit their role. Report
February 2, 201511 yr Author comment_86678 There was a new trailer released during the super bowl that shows more than the original.Example being in the original you would see people running away from something from an aerial view and in the new, you see people getting grabbed by some ptero....tera.... dino birds. Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86770 Coming up pretty soon. I loved the soundtrack to the original Jurassic Park. Glad to hear similar music. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.