Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

yolo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yolo

  1. Oh now I get it! The first number is the pointer to the weekday. That was a bit confussion THX!
  2. Thank you very much for this helping tool! But I have a little question to this crypted line in the config of the tool: BuildingDmgEnabledSchedule=WDAY(Sunday1)-HHMMtoWDAY(Saturday7)-HHMM,1-0000to7-2359,6-2200to7-0500 I guess the damage of the buildings in enabled from Sunday to Saturday = [ ... WDAY(Sunday1)-HHMMtoWDAY(Saturday7)-HHMM ...] but I dont get this line 1-0000to7-2359,6-2200to7-0500 Could someone explain this please?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.