Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

MrsBadExample

Live Casters
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrsBadExample

  1. I'm all about getting offended if it's deserved, but this doesn't bug me for whatever reason. God of War has had far worse stuff than "Bros before Hoes" lol.
  2. Oh man, I am herpderping over the voice acting. This looks like a really cool game. Pretty as all get out.
  3. A friend of mine is currently working on a game that's going to be released soon - and it's basically being rushed because they want it released in conjunction with the TV show / movie. (can't remember which) So they're working 12 - 14 hour days, usually 6 - 7 days a week, and I can bet you anything both quality is slipping, and features are going to be missed. Companies that impose these ridiculous deadlines need to be smacked upside the head. If it's not done, it's not done. Stop releasing stuff before it's ready. It's like presenting me a half cooked steak, you can bet your sweet bippy I'm sending it back. I do love some sequels, but when you start getting into games where it's surpassing 2 or 3, I believe it gets ridiculous. You need to let a series die. It's like letting a show continue on too long, and having fans get sick of it. Assassin's Creed was good, but it just seems to be getting stupider, honestly. Now when I hear about it, my reaction isn't "Yay! AC!" it's "ANOTHER one!?" Same with Dead Space. They need to stop chugging out these cash cows, take some time, and develop a decent goddamned game.
  4. Just watched Iron Giant again recently.
  5. I just laughed so fucking hard, thanks PK
  6. I saw APC and went all gooey. Any and all Tool / APC / Puscifer fans and I, let's hug. This has been on my playlist a ton lately.
  7. I keep reading this as "The Ood and the Cool" sigh.
  8. That just made my evening, thanks. I'd shell out money if I could see that in the game all the time.
  9. I cannot like you enough for Jamiroquai / Cosmic Girl. One of my favourite songs EVER. I can't stop listening to this today, talk about making a crap song into something lovely.
  10. I found your computer needs to be a beast to run this at any high graphical quality. I have a pretty sweet setup, and I got bogged down and had to lower almost every setting. My friends had the same problem - what about you?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.