Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Flash (TV Show)

Featured Replies

I've been a fan of Arrow since it started and when they announced Flash, I was stoked.  It's better than Arrow, which is saying a lot.  It's more fun and light than Arrow's heavy, dark, and gritty.  After the first episode laid the groundwork for a Crisis on Infinite Earths television event, I am fully in to it.  There's no way they could pull off Crisis, but it's cool to think about.  If you watch Arrow or are a fan of Green Arrow and Flash, you owe it to yourself to watch both shows.

 

Also, if you watch Arrow...YOU GET SUICIDE SQUAD! Complete with a Harley voice cameo by the beautiful, loveable, and talented as all hell Tara Strong.  They are glorious shows.

I'm a bigger fan of new Suicide Squad (Harley, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Black Manta, Joker's Daughter) than the old team.  I'm more intrigued and a tad bit frightened, than excited about DC's slate of films.

  • Author

I'm a bigger fan of new Suicide Squad (Harley, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Black Manta, Joker's Daughter) than the old team.  I'm more intrigued and a tad bit frightened, than excited about DC's slate of films.

 

Yeah, it's going to be interesting.... yeah I guess that's the word.... to see how Justice League is going to pan out with a Batflleck after Batman V Superman. 

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm loving this show It's my kids and i tues night date. Lol. Gotham could deff learn a thing or two from this

  • Author

Yeah, Flash has been turning out way better than Gotham in my opinion.  I don't know if that's just because I like seeing actual superpowers and villians and stuff instead of a cop drama, but yeah, overall I enjoy it more so far.

Last nights was awesome. The intro of capt cold. This has deff taken off where Gotham has failed. Hands down one of my fav shows

  • Author

How the hell do we have reruns already. Lol

 

I have no idea.  I tuned in last night and I was like WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol

 

I was kind of pissed  :D  Ended up just playing some of the new Call of Duty and watching Ink Master for a bit.

  • 2 weeks later...

I just watched the first 5 episodes and am really enjoying it so far. I've got to get caught up on Arrow (watched the first season and a bit of the second a while ago) but so far I like the overall tone of Flash. It's distinctly different from Arrow as far as the overall feel but i'm loving the crossover. 

 

Arrow is definitely darker and grittier which I really like, while Flash is brighter and less heavy but so far I feel they've done a good job with the story line and keeping it interesting. 

 

I'd also like to add that I have no previous knowledge of either of these characters, so their story lines and the characters they interact with are completely new to me. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.