October 9, 201412 yr comment_85235 So yeah, that was something. Hope it gets better, but with stuff like the housewives lining up and paying for that^ - I might be hoping too much. Report
October 10, 201412 yr comment_85245 Total disappointment!! I couldn't wait til it started, and when it did it was a big let down. Hope it gets better. Shane is only giving it 1 more chance. HI PK!! =) Report
October 10, 201412 yr Author comment_85259 It seems the seasons go good, bad, good, bad. lol Hi, Rose! Coven was my favorite so far, Angela Bassett, Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates gave outstanding performances! Report
October 11, 201412 yr comment_85276 I didn't know Jessica Lange was coming back this season. It was a disappointing first episode, but since they always have so much to fill the first one usually is. I'm hoping it will get better. At least it has a GD nightmare clown in it. Screw that mask. Report
October 11, 201412 yr Author comment_85279 I'm calling it now - that clown is misunderstood. I think it's been tortured and possibly can't remove that mask. Report
October 14, 201411 yr comment_85308 No lower jaw perhaps? Haha. I'm sure there will be some screwed up twist. Report
October 14, 201411 yr Author comment_85311 Yeah, I think he's either mute or unable to speak due to something like you mentioned, Report
October 15, 201411 yr comment_85319 The show is, at it's best when it's the love letter to the 1932 film Freaks. The clown is the only "scary" part really, but even that isn't really that scary. My main issue is the lack of staying true to the time period. It really takes me out of the feel of the show. The x-ray machine, the Life on Mars performance....Hell, the overly sexual scenes don't bother me at all compared to them shoving in a song that doesn't exist for 20 years. It also appears it gets worse when they throw in Fiona Apple. Hopefully this won't turn in to another Gotham (What a hot piece of shit that show is.) for me and I stop watching after 2 episodes. Report
October 16, 201411 yr comment_85330 Yeah, Life on Mars....Bowie released that in, what, '71? Ludicrous to have it on a show set in '52....Maddening!! I dunno. Hopefully they don't intro time travel or try to connect Asylumn or some other craziness. I just can't take it. Don't have HORROR in your title if you can't write a decent horror story. Report
October 16, 201411 yr Author comment_85332 It's becoming their formula. Good, bad, good, bad. Like, you have Jessica Lange, Angela Bassett and freaking Kathy Bates! Be SURE to write something special for them so they can make it shine. Otherwise, you're wasting their talents. Report
October 16, 201411 yr Author comment_85341 I have the feeling that clownie will be like Blaster from Mad Max. Perception Reality Report
October 18, 201411 yr comment_85348 So, guess I called it with the clown. I hope it does turn out good. Way too much good talent to waste on a crappy script. Report
October 18, 201411 yr Author comment_85349 I forgot to watch. That's what happened to me on season 2 as well. When it's good, I don't forget to watch. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.