October 3, 201412 yr comment_85189 Got a beta code for The Crew on PS4 that I'm not going to use. First come first serve I suppose: KLMQ-KNNE-3GDG Report
October 3, 201412 yr comment_85190 I snagged it because I really wanted to try this out. Didn't even know there was a Beta for it. 0.o Report
October 6, 201412 yr comment_85206 Well, I have to say the very first part they throw you into is like a timed checkpoint thing where you're getting rammed by police cars and shit and I failed like 4 times in a row haha. Was pretty frustrating because they put you back all the way to the beginning. Definitely is a pretty arcardey racer though and doesn't seem really realistic. I'll give more impressions in a little while. Report
October 15, 201411 yr comment_85321 Well thanks for the beta code Spawn. All in all I can't say I was super impressed with it. Felt like it needed a lot of work and it really didn't strike me graphically for a "current-gen" game. Felt the controls were pretty off as well and the physics and handling of the cars was pretty floaty. I guess the coolest thing for the actual game is you can create "crews" with your friends and being able to drive across the "whole" united states is kind of an interesting feature. I may give it a rental but it's not going to be a purchase for me after trying it out. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.