October 1, 201412 yr comment_85162 Awww yeah, four horsemen of the apocalypse. Been wanting this for awhile also. My guy was able to get pretty much all of the line work done yesterday but considering the detail it took a few hours. Going to go back in a couple weeks to start work on shading and full color but it's probably going to take at least a couple more sessions when everything is all said and done. Woot! Report
October 2, 201412 yr Author comment_85183 Thanks Dat. I'm pretty excited to get it all finished up. I don't want to walk around with a partially done tattoo for too long lol. Report
October 5, 201412 yr comment_85198 Looks good. I'm going to get a four horsemen tattoo as well. Report
October 27, 201411 yr Author comment_85380 I go back on November 4th, so I'll be posting some more pictures after the second session. I'm stoked to get some color and shading into it finally! Report
November 5, 201411 yr Author comment_85625 Went back for a second session yesterday. Got started on a bunch of the shading work which took most of the time, didn't even get to the upper clouds/smoke and stuff and he wanted to start on a little bit of the color so it has time to heal before the next session in another month or so. Also War's sword healed juuuuuust a little funky/crooked so we're going to straighten that out and fix the line work next session as well. Here's the updated work in progress so far though. Report
November 5, 201411 yr Author comment_85627 Thanks Kira! It's wicked friggin sore today though lol. The line work wasn't so bad, but shading in stuff is hella tender! Report
November 6, 201411 yr Author comment_85641 Thanks Irish. I'm just impatient to get it finished haha. At least there's a bit more detail than the first pass through. We'll see what happens in another month I guess! Report
December 6, 201411 yr Author comment_86083 Eight hours in now. I figure I only need one more session at this point to go back for some light touch up, finish up and clean up some of the shading and straighten out that one line on the sword (which is bugging me but he wanted to finish most of the work first and go back to that last). Happy to be close to having it finished! Report
December 10, 201411 yr Author comment_86123 Thanks! I honestly think it looks way better in person instead of pictures, plus it's super hard to take a picture of the whole thing cause it's so damn big. Can't believe it's been three months since I started on it haha. Report
January 5, 201511 yr Author comment_86344 The final touch up stuff probably isn't going to be until next month. I've been super busy lately, and my grandmother just passed away last week so I had to deal with all the calling hours on friday and funeral was saturday. Report
January 5, 201511 yr comment_86362 Pretty close to done then. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.