Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Configure deadzone on 360 controller for windows

Featured Replies

I have been trying to find a solution for this for days... I am trying to play need for speed on my pc with the xbox 360 controller but the car always drifts left. Calibrating doesn't solve the issue and using a keymapper does not work because I cannot disable or change the controls in the game.

I have been searching on the internet literally for hours and have about given up.

Anyone have any ideas?

  • Author

Are you using Xpadder?

I am using xpadder... the only problem is that the game I am playing also recognizes the controller and will not let me change any settings or controls.

  • Author

Shouldn't need to I don't think. Just map your controller in the Xpadder.exe. Once you do that, click the yellow square in the main window and map the keys found in the games layout.

Should be able to use your controller in keyboard mode... I think.

I think I know what you mean, but the problem I am having is that the game will recognize controller and keyboard input at the same time, so some actions in the game are being performed twice.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

I entirely missed this. You ever get the problem resolved Sky?

No, I just kind of set it aside for now. I'm out of town right now so I won't be able to make any changes until I get back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.