Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Destiny redeemable codes

Featured Replies


 

Number Type Name Code

1 Grimoire Warlock YKA-RJG-MH9

2 Grimoire Hunter MVD-4N3-NKH

3 Grimoire Titan 3DA-P4X-F6A

4 Grimoire Rixis TCN-HCD-TGY

5 Grimoire Old-Russia HDX-ALM-V4K

6 Grimoire Hive 473-MXR-3X9

7 Grimoire Moon JMR-LFN-4A3

8 Grimoire Gjallorhorn HC3-H44-DKC

9 Grimoire Duke MK.44 69P-KRM-JJA

10 Grimoire The Tower 69P-VCH-337

11 Grimoire The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L

12 Grimoire Valley of the kings, Mars 69R-DDD-FCP

13 Grimoire The Fallen 69R-F99-AXG

14 Grimoire Red Death 69R-VL7-J6A

15 Grimoire The Cabal 69X-DJN-74V

16 Grimoire The Devastated Coast, Venus 6A7-7NP-3X7

17 Grimoire Vex Minotaur 6A9-DTG-YGN

18 Emblem Sign of the Finite 7F9-767-F74

19 Emblem Binding Focus FJ9-LAM-67F

20 Emblem Illusion of Light JD7-4CM-HJG

21 Emblem Ab Aeterno JDT-NLC-JKM

22 Emblem Field of Light JNX-DMH-XLA

23 Emblem Lone Focus, Jagged Edge 7CP-94V-LFP

24 Shader Double Banshee 7MM-VPD-MHP

25 Shader Orakel 99 RXC-9XJ-4MH

 

[source - CAG]

Thanks PK.  I redeemed them with my old account linked to my Xbox LIVE account, but I'm wondering if that same account can be used since if I get Destiny it will be on PS4, unless it actually comes to PC.

Nevermind I found it.  Under account settings there is a "Linked Accounts" tab where you can link MS, PSN, Facebook, and Google accounts.

 

Now to just hope that the PC rumors are true.

I still haven't gave this any attention. Looks like no scheduled PC release date, and I haven't even looked enough at gameplay to know if I would like it.

Definitely a better experience doing the fire-team missions imo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.