September 5, 201412 yr comment_84978 So, get this. Have you seen any of the new ads for Destiny on TV and stuff? Guess what, it pretty much only mentions Playstation despite the game being available on Microsoft platforms as well. This makes MS unhappy. From what I've been seeing, apparently not only does Sony have rights to exclusive game content till late 2015, but also has exclusive rights to advertise the game as well! Enter Microsoft and trying to get around this exclusivity. http://destinyfragrance.com This was first posted on some UK twitter and facebook sites, and the above link which was advertised within some UK magazine ads also takes you to pre-order stuff at a UK retailer. You know what MS? Suck it up, buttercup. You tout your "exclusives", almost ALWAYS gets Call of Duty DLC as timed exclusives, and not only that you made such a huge deal about having Tomb Raider first. Report
September 5, 201412 yr comment_84979 They both do it. Which is why I hate consoles now. They instigate the console wars and are perfectly fine with it. Gamers should not be at war each other. They should game with each other. Report
September 6, 201412 yr comment_84985 And still not on PC. As far as I'm concerned... no pc = no sale. Report
September 8, 201412 yr comment_84991 Consoles are glorified PCs you can't upgrade. I don't know why people buy them. OH WAIT, EXCLUSIVES. gd Report
September 8, 201412 yr comment_84992 As far as I'm concerned... no pc = no sale. It's rumoured to come out on PC March 2015. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.