August 27, 201412 yr comment_84911 years behind!I got a ps3. or well rather my boyfriend bought one and I will steal it from him. Any recommended games?Alreayd have god of war (all of them)FFSly Cooper Series Report
August 27, 201412 yr comment_84915 Heavenly SwordKingdom Hearts RemixLego Marvel Super Heroes (If you haven't played it already)The Last of Us (amazing, definitely deserved GOTY last year)Dark Souls II (again, if you haven't played it)Dragons Crown (fun side scrolling game, very reminiscent of the old Golden Axe games)Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (really, really great RPG. Done by Studio Ghibli and almost like watching one of their movies it's so great)South Park: The Stick of Truth (get it if you haven't played it already. Fucking hilarious)The whole series of Infamous is pretty awesomeSame goes for the whole Uncharted seriesIf you like Sly Cooper then you'll probably like the whole Ratchet & Clank series as well. Have fun! Report
August 28, 201412 yr comment_84926 Last of us.Just about any of the TALES seriesFf14uncharted 1,2,3 Report
August 28, 201412 yr Author comment_84932 fantastic! I actually got last of us as part of hte bundle package it came with so once I finish final fantasy i'll start that Report
August 30, 201412 yr comment_84945 Sounds like a vast majority was summed up. I'd definitely play the Uncharted series. Last of Us is a must. Probably my favorite PS3 title. Beyond Two Souls was a good one too. Report
September 15, 201412 yr comment_85045 u gents forgot Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemist of the Dusk Sky Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.