August 19, 201412 yr comment_84798 Not necessarily a product review from myself, but I wanted to say that this thing is seriously AWESOME. Very well made, looks pretty great and super sturdy with an absolute TON of space to put things in and hold stuff! http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/aaa5/ I picked one of these up because they were half off last week, and it is so worth it. Fits my laptop perfectly with plenty of space to spare. Even can lug around my PS4, two controllers, cables, and a bunch of games with extra room also. If you're looking for a pretty great messenger bag, even just something to pack stuff to travel with, I would recommend this highly. Two panda thumbs up. Report
August 20, 201412 yr comment_84809 ITS SO PLAIN AND ORDINARY THOUGHI need a bag for my laptop (using a backpack) but ugh I can't be so plain! Report
August 21, 201412 yr Author comment_84815 ITS SO PLAIN AND ORDINARY THOUGHI need a bag for my laptop (using a backpack) but ugh I can't be so plain! Then sew some patches or something on it, or use markers and get creative. It's wicked sturdy and awesome canvas material. Just need to make it your own if you get it lol. and lol PK. Report
August 22, 201412 yr comment_84826 This is mine: http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ef32/?pfm=Search&t=star%20wars%20chewbacca%20messenger%20bag Report
August 22, 201412 yr Author comment_84828 That's a pretty cool one too Mr. Spawn. I still like my bag of holding though haha. Couldn't resist, especially being an old D&D player. I do like yours though. Report
August 22, 201412 yr comment_84831 Wife picked it up for me. Being a fairly tall and hairy man, she thought it to be apropos. I also have a bag of holding, but haven't used it since I got the Chewie one. Report
August 24, 201412 yr comment_84844 Both pretty nice bags. The bag of holding looks pretty sturdy for the price. Report
August 27, 201412 yr comment_84919 But it'd go perfect with those god awful sweatpants that say "JUICY" on the ass. Report
August 28, 201412 yr comment_84934 I can proudly say I've never worn clothing that had words written on the ass Report
August 30, 201412 yr comment_84947 Those are only necessary when someone needs a reason other than your ass to look. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.