August 19, 201412 yr comment_84785 My girlfriend just purchased an iMac and I finally decided to give computer gaming a try. I'm completely new to computer gaming. I've downloaded Steam and currently have KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic), Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2 downloaded as well as Battlenet and a free version of Diablo 3 and am thinking about geting Civ Rev V. What free/cheap Steam games would you recommend as well as any essential computer gaming games that are for Mac? Thanks. Report
August 19, 201412 yr comment_84786 Since you have a good handful of games already, I'd say just wait for the next Steam sale. You'll get so many games then. Report
August 19, 201412 yr comment_84787 Gotta agree with PK. You have a good start, but I'd have to recommend the Elder Scrolls games. Most PC games are on consoles too, but those series have a killer collection of mods. Plus the load times and graphics are so much better than their console versions. Report
August 19, 201412 yr comment_84788 Dude save your money for steam sales. Seriously it's going to blow your wad. IN your fucking pants. Report
August 19, 201412 yr comment_84790 Yup.... Gabe will sneak up to you in the middle of the night during the sales, steal your wallet, and fill your backlog of games with so much stuff you'll cry when you wake up. Report
August 19, 201412 yr comment_84791 And then you'll be left with so many games you'll don't know what to play. Report
August 19, 201412 yr comment_84799 Portal 2 just went on sale for five dollars on Steam for the next couple days. That's a great place to start. Report
August 20, 201412 yr Author comment_84803 Awesome, I'll prob wait for Steam sales. I'll look into the Elder Scrolls and Portal, def leaning still towards single player games but willing to expand at some point. Report
August 20, 201412 yr comment_84804 Humble Bundle. Do it. Great sale right now. Not sure if it's Mac compatible, but you have to read the fine print. I know you get Steam Keys. Lots of great gaming in there for the price right now. Report
August 21, 201412 yr comment_84811 Bookmark this --> http://isthereanydeal.com/Also great sites that I frequent in addition to humble bundle:http://www.greenmangaming.com/http://www.bundlestars.com/ Report
August 21, 201412 yr comment_84814 2K sale on Steam right now. I picked up BL2 game of the year for a friend. http://store.steampowered.com//sale/2kpublisherweekend2014 Report
August 22, 201412 yr comment_84824 I also have a few extra copies of some games if interested... http://steamcommunity.com/id/skylark95/inventory/ Report
August 24, 201412 yr comment_84847 Don't you hate all those access cards you can't get rid of? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.