August 13, 201412 yr comment_84717 What the hell? I was looking forward to this game.SALE = LOST Nice job Crystal Dynamics, hope M$ paid you well. http://kotaku.com/the-next-tomb-raider-is-an-xbox-exclusive-1620022328 Report
August 13, 201412 yr comment_84722 Probably did pay them well. Likely paid them more to keep their mouth shut about a timed exclusive. I would be surprised if we don't see this on other platforms a year or so after release. Still a complete shit move. I don't really like exclusives, but it's a bit more understanding if the IP was always only for a particular platform. Sucks hard when they give you a taste and then say no more. Report
August 13, 201412 yr comment_84731 What Dat said. Really, incredibly moronic. Especially considering on PS4 we got the re-release of the reboot, and considering that Tomb Raider was always a PS platform and made it's debut there. Haha, I'd like to see the next Gears of War or whatever be a PS4 exclusive. Can you imagine the shitstorm? Report
August 13, 201412 yr comment_84735 Haha. I can't help but wonder if the guys making these calls are really just Internet trolls. Nah, probably just the money. Report
August 14, 201412 yr comment_84752 Yup, as expected, only an "exclusive launch". Basically Phil admitted to buying a window of time for exclusivity, so even though it's coming out holiday 2015, it'll be out first quarter 2016 sometime I imagine on other systems and PC. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.