Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Lucy

Featured Replies

Another opinion. Even though it might not have been straight up action if that was what you were expecting, it's a really cool suspense type sci-fi movie with some neat transhumanist elements (similar to Limitless and Transcendence) and great imagery. Also it was directed by Luc Besson, known for The Fifth Element and The Professional. I really liked it.

It certainly wasn't what I was expecting, but I did like the story. There was enough action bits along with the story to keep me engaged. Overall I thought it was ok.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.