August 3, 201412 yr comment_84603 I BOUGHT A BLENDER. Now i need smoothie recipesor blended drink recipes fill my blender, You suggest it I'll drink it.Granted it's not something absolutely disgusting to begin with, I'm not that sick Report
August 3, 201412 yr comment_84606 I used to do Kale shakes. My bowels were the cleanest in the county. haha I usually did 3-4 stalks of Kale (chopped)1 cup ice1 cup waterHalf a cucumber1 Banana1 Tsp Flax seeds1 nub of Ginger1 Carrot I'd usually sweeten it a bit with an apple or a pear, too. Report
August 3, 201412 yr comment_84608 This channel has quite a few things you could try out.https://www.youtube.com/user/Blendtec Report
August 4, 201412 yr comment_84610 I think I've used my blender two or three times tops. I'm pretty sure every time it involved daiquiri mix and rum. Report
August 4, 201412 yr comment_84612 Milkshakes.... get on that shiznat right now. Hefty does of GOOD ice cream, Whole Milk (accept nothing less), a dash of heavy cream and if so you choose other things like chocolate syrup, peanut butter, whole fresh cut bananas or other fruits, etc. Nom motherfucking nom. Report
August 4, 201412 yr comment_84613 Unplug blenderAdd 1 cup iceAdd 4 oz Crown RoyalAdd 2 oz CokeSwirl pitcher in a clock-wise motion.Gently pour in a glass and enjoy. Report
August 4, 201412 yr Author comment_84615 The blender will most def make me delicious intoxicating alcohol drinks. Report
August 6, 201412 yr comment_84629 This channel has quite a few things you could try out.https://www.youtube.com/user/Blendtec LOL, some of those are painful to watch. Report
August 6, 201412 yr comment_84636 You love mayonaise? Thats good and all but i dont see how thats relevant to .... oh, oh my....nevermind. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.