July 29, 201412 yr comment_84531 http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/28/5936959/comcast-confessions-when-every-call-is-a-sales-call I'm just so disgusted with Comcast. I knew they were bad from first hand experience, and I knew they were bad with that call that went online a few weeks back -- but this article shows how terrible they are. They're about to get much worse if that Time Warner merger goes through. Oh yeah, the comments on that article are as good as the article itself. Report
July 29, 201412 yr comment_84532 I would LOVE to see this article go viral and see what comcrap has to say about it... oh wait... they don't give a damn. Report
July 29, 201412 yr Author comment_84533 http://www.consumerist.com/2014/07/29/comcast-cancels-event-at-home-of-lawmaker-who-wants-to-ban-municipal-broadband Report
July 29, 201412 yr comment_84535 http://www.consumerist.com/2014/07/29/comcast-cancels-event-at-home-of-lawmaker-who-wants-to-ban-municipal-broadband So we have idiots leading comcrap and state governments? Who knew? lol Report
July 31, 201412 yr comment_84560 "Welcome to the United Snakes, land of the thief, home of the slave" Report
August 2, 201412 yr comment_84576 I really hope they block this TWC - Comcast merger. It's going to make things so much worse. Report
August 3, 201412 yr comment_84591 Last I heard it was awaiting a decision from the courts, but I have a feeling they will let it happen. Report
August 3, 201412 yr Author comment_84592 They will. They have a small army of lobbyists buying Comcast favor. Report
August 6, 201412 yr comment_84630 They will. They have a small army of lobbyists buying Comcast favor. "Small" army?https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/clientsum.php?id=D000000461 Report
August 6, 201412 yr Author comment_84631 A drop in the bucket if you compare to the tobacco companies just a few years back. Report
August 14, 201412 yr comment_84748 http://consumerist.com/2014/08/12/comcast-spending-110k-on-award-dinner-for-current-fcc-commissioner-doesnt-understand-why-anyone-thinks-thats-a-problem/ Report
August 14, 201412 yr comment_84749 Oh yes, I'm sure they are so appalled by us thinking that they have ulterior motives. Report
August 14, 201412 yr Author comment_84750 Even if Comcast and TWC have been charitable to that foundation for awhile, they should have removed themselves when they found out who the honoree was. Integrity 0. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.