Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

*Generic Intro Title Here*

Featured Replies

Hey,

Not many of you probably remember me, but I'm that dude that lurks the forums a bit. I found this group from the PD Zero game night, and signed up then. I'm not that interesting, so I'll do the basics.

I've been gaming since I was 4, I'm a junior in high school now. I like reading and sports in my non-gaming time. I mostly play 360 (MW2, Borderlands, and Perfect Dark) and PC (TF2, Civ, and WoW).

My goal is to post more and lurk less, so hopefully I'll be getting to know you guys better.

oh hi there yeti, glad to see you found your way back

  • Author

Haven't played Borderlands much honestly. My other friends who played it stopped. I've wanted to get back into it, so I'll definitely add you when I get back on my Xbox. I'll need to get the newest DLC come to think of it.

Haven't played Borderlands much honestly. My other friends who played it stopped. I've wanted to get back into it, so I'll definitely add you when I get back on my Xbox. I'll need to get the newest DLC come to think of it.

Pass on Moxxi, unless you want storage for your gear. Otherwise, get Knoxx and maybe Ned. Knoxx is bad a$$. I recommend that one the most. Level cap raise, new weapons. Pearl weapons!

Welcome back to GC. Just don't mention WoW, Stealthy goes a bit crazy when he hears that and starts speaking in weird languages- like his posts are difficult enough to read at times :lol:

Hey. I think you were a victim of my mass cleanup of the friends list. Let me know if you want back on, we can play some MW2 or BFBC2 if you have it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.