July 26, 201412 yr comment_84477 So, I finally got around to updating the Cards Against Humanity web game (Pretend You're Xyzzy) to the newest version and moving it to our new game server. The new one has a ton of new decks, and at least one new feature I really love. The addition of blank white cards. You can choose up to 10 blank cards to include in the deck. If you get one you can fill out whatever you want for an answer. Basically wild cards. We should get together and play sometime soon. http://cah.gamercide.org Report
July 26, 201412 yr comment_84488 Warning: Some of us drink when we play this game together. It can go from R rated to X rated super fast. haha Report
July 26, 201412 yr comment_84492 Warning: Some of us drink when we play this game together. It can go from R rated to X rated super fast. haha I personally feel drinking during this game makes it so much better. Report
July 27, 201412 yr comment_84510 I don't know what PK is talking about. I always start out X rated Report
July 29, 201412 yr comment_84519 I'll have to join you guys for a game again... Currently Friday and Saturday are really my only options for staying up later. Report
August 2, 201412 yr Author comment_84580 I'll see if anyone is around tonight that might want to jump into a game. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.