Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

obligatory i want to know what everything is/has been doing thread

Featured Replies

Life has been insane, and I am potentially embroiled in fight with my work over a load of bullshit that shouldn't even be happening.

 

I haven't actually even been gaming much, too stressed out, looking for another job. Minion quit our 'shared' (ie: we work at the same place) job just the other night because it got too stressful. It really sucks.

 

Other than that, eating a lot of cereal and staring at pictures of Tom Hiddleston.

Well Ava i havent been able to get more than two short stories done since march, though i was able to scribble down some ideas i was getting. I wanted at least 10-12 for the book i wanted to release in October, but it doesn't look like i'll make it unless i can find some more writing time.

I've been really busy with work.  Averaging 60 and 70 hour weeks, but I did get off today for a change.  Otherwise, I've been spending time with my wife when I can and mostly watching movies and tv before going to bed.  On the weekends I get what yard and house work done that I can.  I have been gaming in completely random spurts. I tend to pick up something and try to play through it, then not play for weeks at a time.  My wife and I started Halo 4 again a couple of weekends ago, and I would like to finish it.

 

Anyhow, today I plan on being lazy. Gonna catch up here on the forum, and I might even find a game to play.

  • Author

Life has been insane, and I am potentially embroiled in fight with my work over a load of bullshit that shouldn't even be happening.

 

I haven't actually even been gaming much, too stressed out, looking for another job. Minion quit our 'shared' (ie: we work at the same place) job just the other night because it got too stressful. It really sucks.

 

Other than that, eating a lot of cereal and staring at pictures of Tom Hiddleston.

I feel you on the bullshit job situation. I'm having a hard time finding work too,just keep your head up

What's up crew. Been workin like mad, the house and my job. Also football is goin on. Into my 8th season. Hope all you guys are doin great

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.