Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Lego Millennium Falcon Build Gallery

Featured Replies

Was walking around Target yesterday and, of course, the kids wanted to go to the toys. In my search for all things Guardians of the Galaxy (BTW, the toys and Lego sets are out!!!) I happened across the Millennium Falcon set for $69.99. Generally it runs $139.99. I've had my eye on this set for a long time but just didn't want to drop that much on it. Now, for $70, how could I pass it up? In my excitement to get started, I didn't take pictures from the first 3 bags. I love it. New pride and joy in my Lego collection.

  • Author

No Kragle here Ava. Taco Tuesday will never hit my land. Lego sets shouldn't be glued. Half the fun is rebuilding them if there is an explosion.

I was super shocked to find it for half off. Now if I could find the one I REALLY want for that price. The Ultimate Collector's Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000WLW3W0?pc_redir=1405044714&robot_redir=1

No Kragle here Ava. Taco Tuesday will never hit my land. Lego sets shouldn't be glued. Half the fun is rebuilding them if there is an explosion.

I was super shocked to find it for half off. Now if I could find the one I REALLY want for that price. The Ultimate Collector's Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000WLW3W0?pc_redir=1405044714&robot_redir=1

THE KRAGLE

 

omg

i'm dying

I LOVED that movie

  • 2 weeks later...

No Kragle here Ava. Taco Tuesday will never hit my land. Lego sets shouldn't be glued. Half the fun is rebuilding them if there is an explosion.

I was super shocked to find it for half off. Now if I could find the one I REALLY want for that price. The Ultimate Collector's Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000WLW3W0?pc_redir=1405044714&robot_redir=1

 

Holy crap! $4500!?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.