July 8, 201412 yr comment_84260 I came to remind you that furburger is still a very funny word.As is bearded clam.I'm not drunjkoky maybe I am Report
July 9, 201412 yr comment_84264 Slurp on any juicy watermelons lately? Good to see you, Avahra. Report
July 9, 201412 yr comment_84267 Yes you did break the site. There's still a special page just for notification of your breaking when needed. Report
July 9, 201412 yr Author comment_84284 A WILD AVAHRA APPEARS IT USES DRUNK TEXTIT IS VERY EFFECTIVE and of course i'm alive, i yell angrily on twitter daily Report
July 9, 201412 yr Author comment_84285 Yes you did break the site. There's still a special page just for notification of your breaking when needed. I am breaking it again.So all may behold my gloryfor they thought i slumbered in a dirt napno,sirs,no Report
July 11, 201412 yr comment_84295 haha Glad some of you got a kick out of it at least! I admit it's a stupid meme though! Report
July 13, 201412 yr Author comment_84327 Sup avahra. Tried ff14 yet?No! Because I'm not a huge FF fan. I only like the chocobos and the cactuars.I have tried Wild star though which is pretty different but fun Report
July 15, 201412 yr comment_84375 Ff14 is pretty fun as far as mmo's ive played goes. If they have a free weekend i'll let u know so you can give it a try. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.